40+ Wonders EVENT SERVICES
- Individual Consulting & Planning: Available from 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week. Consulting services are provided at no cost.
- Decoration and Set Up: Oversee the design, decoration and set up for your event. She will coordinate with set up staff prior to your event and the day of your event to ensure every detail is taken care of.
- Catering: Design a menu that perfectly complements the feel of your event and ensure that the catering service selected in able to meet the needs of the event.
- Music & Entertainment: Procure any and all music and entertainment.
- Break Down/Clean Up: Ensure clean up staff is on time and has everything cleared from the venue by the time stated in the contract.
- Host/Emcee: Ensures that the event runs smoothly. Makes introductory and closing remarks, introduce speakers/sponsors/distinguished guests, keep the program moving, handle the housekeeping items and announcements, and improvise to keep the program on track when things don’t go as planned.
- Photography and/or Video: Photography Services include events, headshots, and portraits. Re-touch services for photos are available as well. Basic Video Production includes one (1) camera operator with a Full HD DSLR camera and directional on-camera microphone for video. Post-Production Services for Video include video editing, motion graphics, color grading and more. We’ll add sound, titles, color correction and encode it for DVD, Blu-Ray or the web.
- Makeup: (Makeup Artist): Premium makeup services for Television, Film, Series, Commercials, Corporate Events, Photo shoots, Political, Print, Editorials, Weddings and Events.
We help our clients create a WONDERFUL impression inside and out. This includes working on how you speak, behave, and look.
- Image Consulting: Advise clients on their vocal communication (voice, grammar, vocabulary, etc.), non-verbal communication (handshakes, posture, eye contact, etc.) and etiquette.
- Fashion Styling: Advise overall appearance for clients who want a whole new makeover or just a little tweaking to their style needs.
- Wardrobe & Closet Consultation: Focus on helping clients with organizing and building a solid wardrobe with classic and essential garment pieces that matches with the client’s individual style and budget.
- Personal Shopping: Offered to clients who needs one-on-one needs to educate them on how to shop for their individual body type and style. This service is also offered to the busy client who doesn’t have the time to shop or who doesn’t like to shop.
Skyy Wonders is known to empower, motivate, and inspire! She has spoken about topics on domestic violence, motherhood, entrepreneurship, 40+ and WONDERFUL, health and fitness, image and etiquette, and being the best you can be even if the odds are against you.
Potential speaking engagements include: Elementary and high schools, youth groups, business organizations and corporate events, event panels, social clubs, large events and conventions.
Individual Consulting & Planning: Available from 8am – 9pm, 7 days a week. Consulting services are provided at no cost.